lady in blue 💙

If someone were to ask you what your favorite color is would you answer the question without hesitation? If so then good for you 😃, I honestly don't have a favorite color and would definitely have a delayed response to that question . I love any color that compliments my skin tone and I'm not afraid of bold colors.



This Royal blue off the shoulder peplum top and pencil skirt definitely make me look good(excuse the vanity 😁) I think this would be a great outfit to wear to a wedding or high tea, it is totally chic or if you're over the top like me you can wear it to a Sunday lunch with friends or family. I wore this outfit with black heels and blue accessories. My nail color is a refreshing shade of blue and goes well with this Royal blue outfit. I totally love the design of this set, the peplum top makes me appear curvier as it gives me that hour glass shape. The fabric is solid and flexible (Neoprene) this is the same fabric used to make scuba diving or surfing costumes. It feels good against my skin and hides my flaws. 





Hair: AB Hair Studio @brazil_hair on Instagram
The wig is tailor made, contact them for enquiries.

Genuine Leather hand Bag (R1890)
AB by Aretha Bauwens 
@arethabauwens.com

The following items are all from "The closet S.A" @theclosetsa on Instagram
Earings: R70

Off the shoulder Peplum Top with Pencil Skirt R550
colors available:
           1)Royal Blue
2)Red
  3)peach
   4)Mauve
 5)White
   6)Maroon
  7)Yellow

Rose Petal Heels: R500
Colors Available:
1)back
 2)Navy
    3)Maroon
        4)Light Pink
    5)Mustard

I Hope you enjoyed this article, please leave your feed back below.
Cheers 

Comments

Popular Posts